Sunday, July 26, 2009

end of antigua week

hey friends.

1. hopefully other team members will be able to email me blog posts, etc. so you don't just have to hear from me

2. and i'll be able to update more often (and remember more...) when I don't have to talk 30 minutes to an internet connection. just saying. the blog will improve... :)

yesterday, thomas, clary, marie, casey, danny, tyler, bruce, and cindy hiked a volcano!! PUCHICA!! and took lots of pictures that I am unable to upload. but thomas knows such things, so look for them in the future :)

oh, also - fireworks show last night for Antigua's saints day!!! amazing. we were about 15 feet from the launching and let me tell you... those fireworks do not go very high. a few malfunctioned and exploded on the ground, and we got some pieces on us. but it was kind of like being in a magical rain storm! a magical burning rainstorm. I'd do it again. but maybe with a hazmat suit on or something.

this morning some of us went to an english-spanish language church, and then to get some food afterwards. some = the liggetts... that's all i can speak for. clary and marie are at a coffee plantation, and the other people are probably having lots of fun

we're heading to la capital in about an hour and a half... I'm excited to see the rest of the team! thanks for following the blog and praying for us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment