Sunday, July 19, 2009

anxiety at 1 am...

Hi followers! Lindy here. finally found the login info to update the blog :)

Today's been a long (but productive!) day and I just got home from hanging out with a friend, and am going over my packing list one last time before I leave in about 6 hours :) my room's an absolute mess since I turned it upside down today to find what I needed (and, let's be honest, it was a wreck while I was gone this summer) but I'm excited to leave tomorrow and see what God has in store for myself and my team in Guatemala. I made mix cd's (of delicious spanish pop music) for our vans... so i'm excited! but nervous. you know how it is :)

I found my camera and connecting USB cord, so hopefully I can upload pics (to the blog and possibly Picasa... but don't hold your breath) while in Guatemala.

Language school people are leaving tomorrow, the rest next Sunday. Please keep us in your prayers! And I'll end this rambly post now. Thanks for reading!

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”- Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment